Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cough Cough Hack Hack Cough

Nope - not Thomas. Though I totally blame his snotty little nose last week for this cold that I have. He of course, thinks coughing is funny and just grins at me while I hack- harrumph!

He's discovered a love for Sesame Street - well, really Melmo (Elmo to the rest of us). It's very cute and I'm trying hard to get him to say it so I can record it, but so far no luck.

He's cut his first molar and I think he's having a growth spurt....he's eating like crazy, he slept until after 7:30 the last two days and he's chewing on everything in sight.

We're tired ;-)

Here's a cute pic that's sure to cause him major embarrassment later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shades of 'belbo' - that was popular in our house - and still is. Sorry that you are coughing and such. Sorry, too, but I think it is funny that he laughs when you cough; remember that the next time he gets coughing! Keep warm - we're trying too.

Unknown said...

Oh, silly mommy: don't you know that why you keep those "embarrassing" naked baby photos? To embarrass him when he's in high school and college and on his first date ...!! Love it!

And, i'm sorry too, but i also find it funny that he laughs when you cough...

And, uh, you folks don't quite know what cold really is this year: our lows this week were in the single digits!! Love will keep us all warm!