Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Whew- we've been busy this summer. Tom was on vacation last week and he and Thomas were all over town. They had so much fun and Thomas was thrilled to be with his Daddy every day!

Thomas started summer camp today. It's 2 days a week for 2 weeks this month and then again for 2 weeks in July. When I picked him up they said he was great and can come back anytime. He got wet and dirty, made some kind of something with markers (I can see the evidence on his legs - ha!) and played on their playground. Our old neighbor is in his class and she "looked after" him for us :-) I'm quite sure it was harder for me to drop him off than for him to be there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Maybe this means school will be a breeze ... well, for him i suppose!

Leah said...

Yes, WOW - camp! I remember how Carol reacted when she got Aaron's registration for church camp - the first time! I can imagine how she reacted this time. Camp before he is 2. WOW!