Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

And he's not done

Thomas was trying to "escape" from me since I was catching him and kissing all over him. He enlisted Tom's help.

Thomas: Daddy, Daddy help me. Mommy's trying to get me.

I grabbed him and started kissing on him. Thomas is giggling and yelling, "Daddy, Daddy, help me" Tom then grabbed him and also started kissing on him.

Thomas: No, no. Daddy help me!

We keep kissing on him laughing at his squeals.

Thomas: Ugh. I'll help myself.

He then took off and ran across the house giggling and squealing.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Yeah, Thomas - Yeah, giggling!

About the salads, yes, Thomas, your Daddy did eat lots of salads when he was a little boy. One time he chose a salad instead of a hamburger "all the way" and just took the hamburger and salad - and he ate more of the salad!
Salads really are good!

Unknown said...

ohmygosh!!! Can yall hear me laughing all the way in Atlanta?!? "I'll help myself!" such a life lesson learned at such an early age!!! :-D)