Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Thomas was playing with his work trucks and workmen on the porch today. I asked him if the men had names. He originally started talking about the tools they had. Then...he decided they needed names. So, he named one Thomas Terry Pittard and the other Tom Malcolm Pittard. He then explained, "and they are great friends."

You think he's ready for his daddy to get home from Florida?

On another note, we've had day two of flossing his teeth. That's an adventure to say the least. He's been super great about my clumsy attempts - it's way easier when it's your own teeth!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Tell me about the flossing! The hardest part for me is remembering to do it. It wasn't talked about much when T,L,C were gowing up.

Unknown said...

Hmm ... could be why it's so tough for me to remember to do!