Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

Injured

But not too much!

Thomas' end of the year picnic was yesterday afternoon. He showed up filthy, scratched up and had obviously been crying. His teacher let me know he had face planted a few minutes earlier. We got him relatively cleaned up and had a nice (but hot!) time.

When we got home I cleaned all his scratches up a little more carefully. Three on his face, both knees and down near his ankle. Quite a collection.

He looked at me and said, "Well, I guess I got all boo-boo'd up today, huh?"

Indeed!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Sorry about the boo-boo's! When I was learning to ride my bicylce I skidded in some gravel and fell off, cutting my chin (I still have the scar). Of course, I was bleeding. When my mother saw it shesaid it was just a little cut and I wasn't hurt. My reply: "Yes, I am, I'm hurt all over!" Alas, I didn't get much sympathy.