Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Busy Busy

We have several cute pictures to post soon - the end of the school year and getting ready for the beach have definitely taken priority.

We were sad to see Christina go yesterday. Fortunately, she will be one of his summer camp teachers at school and I get to be at home for the summer :)

Today, on our first morning of summer vacation I am working on something in the kitchen. From Thomas' room I hear, "MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY". Because I am imagining some sort of peril given the insistent scream I flew though the house only to reach his room and hear, "I made a new discovery here."

Really?

'Cuz I discovered my feet don't actually have to touch the ground when I think you are in some kind of trouble.

You discovered a new way to hook your train tracks together.

Awesome. I'm sure I will regain a regular heartbeat sometime soon.

Happy Summer!

No comments: