Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Letter

Dear Stomach Virus,

First, let me thank you for not being very serious. I appreciate that we are only dealing with one end and that we didn't end up in the ER like last time.

Now, a request.

Go away.

I do have my reasons. My boy is starving and not keeping all that food in his little body. He is going too many times a day. Oh yeah, and did I mention that the fact that he has to go at about 2 or 3 o'clock in the morning every single day is GETTING.VERY.OLD? No, I didn't mention it. Well let me now. I am tired. I am done with you. AND.....I NEED to get out of this house. We are no longer having fun. I have heard "Mommy" about 12 bajillion times in the last few days (yes, I counted).

So.

To summarize. Thanks and buh-bye!

Sincerely,

I need a babysitter and a night out

ps- Tell your friend respiratory virus that he/she can take the endless snot and coughing and shove it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL! Too funny! And, so sad that he's still sick! I think Mom might be right about picking something up from the zoo...Hope Mr. Stomach Virus goes away very soon!!