Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Exercise

So we are all dealing with this yucky cold, but hopefully will be healthy before spring gets here :)

I was doing a cardio video the other day and Thomas wanted to join in. He was hysterical. First, he goes backwards when he does jumping jacks. It's an amazing phenomenon....

Then, he talks the whole time (surprise, right?). I have to ask him to pause so I can hear what we are supposed to be doing next.

His comments are great.

Thomas: "I'm going to be so strong from exercise and you won't be able to pick me up, except, wait, you are exercising too so you will be strong and will be able to pick me up."

Me: no answer - I mean really, what do I say to that?

Thomas: "Mommy, I'm getting all sweated."

Me: "Do you mean sweaty?"

Thomas: "Yeah, that too."

Then, my favorite. You know how the people doing the video talk to you while you are exercising?

Thomas (in a whisper): "How does he know what we are doing? Can he see us?"

Fun times and a workout - Bonus!

2 comments:

Fetch said...

Okay that made me laugh out loud. Really. I'm laughing now. Still laughing.

Unknown said...

Same here! Laughing out loud!!`