Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 12, 2012

Little brains can do a lot!

At dinner tonight:
Mommy: "Did you talk about things you were thankful for today in class?"
Thomas: "Yes"
M: "What did you tell them that you were thankful for?"
T: "Pumpkin pie and you (pointing to Tara) and you (pointing to Tom) and Gammie and Pop and Grandmommy."
M: "And were you also thinking about Grandaddy when you were saying that?"
T: "Yeah, I've been thinking about him a lot." [This is the point at which I had to excuse myself.]
M: "Yeah? What have you been thinking about Grandaddy?"
T: "That he was a great man ... and he was funny"
M: "He was funny and had silly jokes all the time. He was silly like Daddy is silly. What else do you think about him?"
T: "He did great things."

2 comments:

Leah said...

WOW! I might have had to leave the table, too. This is definitely one your keep.

Unknown said...

Obviously, i'm very behind in my reading... but this was so precious! Of course, i started bawling at my desk! I loveLoveLOVE this little boy!!! (His wonderful parents, too!)