Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Recent gems

Thomas is in Zoo Camp and the lady who brings him to the car when I pick him up told me she really loves him and he is so sweet.

Me: Thomas, that lady said you are a nice kid and she really likes you.

Thomas: Yeah, I'm one of the good ones.

*****************************************************

Thomas and I were at home and I decided we needed to color. He hates coloring, so we got an activity book out instead. I colored and he did mazes, word searches, connect the dots, etc. I colored a car on one of the pages that he was working on.

Thomas (in awe): Mommy, that looks great.

Me: Thanks baby.

Thomas: No, I don't mean just great. I mean you might be the BEST colorer.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Now Zoo Camp sounds like fun!!! I do believe he is my grandson - I'd rather do word search and those type things, than color!
But glad you, Mom, are the best colorer.