Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Big Boy in the Stroller

We've reached a new milestone!  Thomas is sitting up belted in his stroller with his feet out... rather than laying down with the foot part closed up to keep him in.  We took a great walk today to the library then to the park - because unlike in my last post it's 80 degrees today. Before that we had a playdate with two former colleagues and their children.  One is almost a year and one is 9 months.  It was fun to see both kids that I've known since they were born and to hang out with some other moms.  They gave me some pointers about food and some ideas about how to prepare and freeze it myself to save some money. Also, Thomas is trying so hard to roll from his back to his stomach.  He can get about half of his body over, but can't quite make it work.  It's so funny to watch... should be anytime now! He also is "swimming" all over the place when he's on his tummy.  I put toys at the edges of the blanket and put him in the middle.  There's no telling where he'll end up.  All in all, he continues to amaze us each and every day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, get a video of him swimming! I loved watching Aaron do that; it just made me laugh and almost cry at the same time, cause i was so afraid the frustration level would be just too much! "I want to be THERE, but how do i get there?" :0)