Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 12, 2008

No more Fever!

I come to you well-rested with a much happier baby! He's feeling more like himself all the time. He slept through the night last night and we're over 24 hours with no fever. He's playing a lot today and has enjoyed exploring his new truck passed down from his cousin Drew. I snapped this picture today and you can tell that he was not so impressed with my request to pose for a picture. Thomas can get himself up to a sitting position and is using toys and pillows to try to climb up on chairs and the couch. In his walker he can open drawers and as I type Tom is installing some childproof latches. I won't type the words he is thinking but trying not to say in front of Thomas :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! You all made it through his first real illness! Woohoo! Congrats!