Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall is in the Air

Thomas loves the pumpkins! He calls them all balls, but he also calls apples and oranges balls....everything round is a ball these days.

Every time we go outside, he wants to play with them. It was beautiful this weekend, so we spread out a sheet in the yard and the three of us just played there for a while.



I'm sure you're worried I haven't written about sleep lately. Thomas was doing great and then naps fell apart last week for several days.... he started waking up in the middle of them hysterical. He had to cry himself back to sleep a few times - YUCK, and has slept through the last two days. We'll see what happens next.

We are going to vote tomorrow - I'm already planning on the number of toys I need to bring to entertain young Thomas. Maybe I'll bring a pumpkin- hahahaha!

No comments: