Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Better and Better

Thomas is feeling much better today. He is hysterical every time I pull out the bulb syringe (or brainsucker as Tom referred to it) to clean out his nose, but that's nothing new :-) He's had a rough few days, but has been pretty good natured for the most part.

Very exciting vegetable news - he ate green beans on Saturday and carrots on Sunday. We couldn't believe it.....in fact, he ate all of the green beans on his plate so I had to keep giving him some from my plate. He tried mac n cheese and didn't spit it out, but wasn't loving it either. Crazy kid!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Takes after his Dad. Tom loved vegetables!!!! Ask him about the Jolly Green Giants trees, and the the 'man' and the green beans. But he did like macaroni and cheese.
Glad to hear the cold is getting better. We never used the little nose syringe, as I recall. Does sound useful, though.

Anonymous said...

Well, it really wasn't an anonymous comment - I apparently didn't sign my name. Haven't woken up yet.