Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

He's Winning

Mostly because I'm losing :-) Thomas is feeling much better - still a runny nose and stuffed up in the morning, but overall better than he was. He's just about to cut another tooth on the bottom and he's learning to step up when he comes to a curb or something in his way. He's also completely about having 100% of our attention on whatever it is he's doing. If he doesn't get it, he'll pull every magazine out of the magazine rack or every book off the bookshelf by the computer. Today he went to time out 3 times before we went to the grocery store at 10 AM. The last time was for pushing the trash can over and watching all the garbage fly across the kitchen floor. I think I told many of you I couldn't wait for him to grow up and get mobile......sigh.......clearly I've lost my mind :-)

He's also completely charmed everyone at the Howard School. I'm working there 3 afternoons a week so he's with Tom 2 days from 4-5 and 1 day he has a babysitter at the school. She's a support teacher who watches him for an hour so I can work and Tom can go to a standing meeting. Thomas is like a little mascot and knows which rooms have the best toys. He heads straight for these with no worries at all.

We have our 15 month checkup tomorrow....we'll let you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the joys of parenthood!!!!