Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

We did want him to talk

We did want him to talk.....and we still do.....just perhaps fewer instances of screaming "Nnnnnnnnnooooooooooo"!

Thomas is doing great transitioning back to school after a week off. They made Israeli cous cous today for snack, and apparently he loved it. I guess Tom and I will have to learn as well :-) He wasn't, however, a fan of the vegetable soup they made yesterday.

Other that that, he's talking all the time, he asks for "cuddletime" with Mommy after bath (to which I happily oblige) and he's funny. He tells us that too - he says, "My be funny." He's also quite two at times.....refusing to eat, having tantrums when he doesn't get his way and turning his head to not look at me when he's mad. We're learning to be patient, ignore and remember that he's two :)

The other day he wanted me to lift him up to the ceiling and I told him I wasn't sure I could do that - maybe only Daddy could. He looked at me with all seriousness and said, "Mommy, try!" It's a sad day that the toddler is using my words against me!

1 comment:

Leah said...

But at least you can understand what he is saying! We couldn't understand Lila for a long time.