Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lots Going on

Whew....it's been busy. And most of that busy is Thomas talking. I promise he talks from the time he wakes up until the time he goes to sleep. And to think that at one point we worried he didn't have as many words as we thought he should. Ha - he has way more than he needs right now :-)

We had a great visit with Gammie and Pop....Thomas told everyone at the doctor's office yesterday that they had to go home, but he'll see them soon.

Yes, you saw that right - the doctor's office. Thomas is back on antibiotics...he lasted 4 days without 'em, then up all night Sunday with a fever. Double ear infections AGAIN. I'm calling the ENT today...I suspect tubes are in our future. He's been great and is a brave little boy.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Sorry to hear about the ear infection. I would think that by now they have come up with something other tubes to help with children's ear problems.
I'm not sure if I told you, but Tom had a very bad ear infection when he was about 2 or 3, and we had to have his ears drained. But he never had anyother problems with them.

The talking I can't give any thoughts on, other than, at least you can understand him. Lila went about 6 months around that time with 'talking', but no one knew what she was saying.