Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ready for Snow

Thomas now loves his hat, gloves and "big jacket" (in quotes because he says it with a really deep voice). According to his teacher they had a very abbreviated outside time today given that it wasn't quite 20 degrees yet. I can't even imagine trying to get seven 2 year olds in this kind of get up and then take them outside to play. Those teachers deserve a raise!

If it really snows here on Thursday we are ready....unless of course we lose our heat. Then I lose my mind- hahahaha!

1 comment:

Leah said...

It is not only duanting for the mothers and teachers to bundle-up the kids, but it is also for the kids. But the kids are cute!

I can remember having to bundle-up, and also getting icecles on my eyebrows walking home from school when I was a junior high student.

It is a touch chilly here in Florida, too. They are saying it might snow with some the cold weather coming latter this week.
Yes, it does do that in Florida Tom might remember some in Gainesville.

Keep warm!!!!