Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Teeth

Dear 2 year molars,

Really? Still? He's almost 3, give us a break. The first one broke through in May and is still growing. The second one broke through today. Why the delay? Let's do this - 2 more to go. You make him crazy. He sleeps worse than normal. He peed on the rug yesterday. He woke us up at 6:15 this morning to go poop. That was, however, better than running in at 7:05 yesterday with it all in his pull up. Who knows if it's your fault, but if it's not yours, I'll have to examine my parenting and frankly, I'm just not going there right now.

So, here's the deal. I'm done with this. Do you understand? D.O.N.E. DONE. I would like my sweet boy back. I want him to take a decent nap today, wake up happy, play nicely, go to bed without drama, sleep without drama and get up at a reasonable time with beginning with a 7. I hope you are hearing the theme - no more drama. If I wanted drama I would watch soap operas, not toddler teeth.

Thank you in advance for your immediate compliance,

Thomas' Mommy

1 comment:

Leah said...

You seem to have your own soap opera!
You really ought to think about putting all this in a book.