Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Jack in the Box

If I could swaddle that boy and put him in a crib I would! He's decided that staying in bed is overrated. Up and down, up and down, up and down. We have been pretty strict about how we handle it to make sure he's not getting any attention - doesn't really matter to him.

Today at nap I put him down at 1:30 as normal. After up and down and up and down and temper tantrums and more temper tantrums he finally went to sleep at 2:45. Really? 2:45? That's ridiculous. I was grading papers during all of this mayhem- there's no telling what my students' feedback actually says - hahahahaha

Well, he's persistent- an admirable trait I'm sure. When he's running for office, or explaining his ruling on the Supreme Court. Because no matter what, he's still a genius.

In other news - we've interviewed more nanny candidates and have two we really like. We hopefully will know something mid week.

No comments: