Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Another Napping Change!

Good grief!  Just when you think you've got it figured out - BAM!  Today Thomas is still getting over his cold.  He's congested and has lovingly shared it with both Tom and me so that we also have sore throats.  Because of that and the 4 teeth he has coming in, he's waking up pretty early in the morning and is tired around that morning nap time.  So, I've been putting him down the last two days.  Yesterday was fine - he took 2 naps.  Today, however, he took a morning nap and I woke him up after an hour like I always do.  We played, etc. etc. had lunch and then  I put him down for his afternoon nap.  I thought two different times that he fell asleep, but NOPE!  He stayed in his crib for almost an hour and a half.  He laid around and then just sat up and played quietly.  He whined maybe 3 times the whole time he was in there.  Hmmmm......this nap transition thing is crazy.  Since he had a grand total of one hour of naps today he was a very tired baby this evening.  It's 6:50 pm and he's asleep - who knows what tomorrow brings?

No comments: