Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

Out and About


We've been out and about all week- the weather has been gorgeous! We went to Oakland Cemetery, the zoo, and the playground. Thomas loves the slides. He can go down the little ones by himself as long as I hold his hands. I put him on my lap for the big ones. The higher and faster, the louder he laughs! We are waiting right now for my friend Mimi to come over. We will take Thomas and her daughter Riley to the park for the morning to play together.

Thomas' naps are still strange. He can't decide if he wants 1 or 2. The other morning he laid on the floor at 8:45 so I put him in the crib and he took a great nap. He then went down in the afternoon for another great nap. The very next day it was only 1. Oh well. Eventually he'll go to one and from what all my friends tell me, just go with the flow and know that the transition is hard.

Thomas has 3 of his top 4 teeth and the other one is about to break through. He looks very cute!

In very exciting news, Thomas slept over 12 hours last night. He didn't get up until almost 7:30 this morning. CRAZY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like lots of activity at your house. I'm ready to be a part of it!!!!