Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ahhh......a successful day.

Thomas was very happy to go to school today. He carried his lunchbox to the car and was happily chatting away about school. He waved to everyone as we walked to the building and then we entered the door to school. The tears began. After putting on his socks (they don't wear shoes in the classroom), I handed him off to one of his teachers, still crying. When I picked him up, they let me know that he stopped crying soon after I left and did GREAT all day long. When I picked him up, all the kids were noticeably happier. We do a goodbye circle and song everyday at pick up. That was much more fun today!

We're a much more relaxed family tonight!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww, very nice! I'd love a pic of him with his little lunchbox...! And i love the idea of a Goodbye circle and song! Very cute!!