Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's been a while

We are soooooooo tired today! Thomas took a terrible nap yesterday so he went to bed a little early. No problem! Well, when we checked on him as we were going to bed, he sat straight up and looked at us. Oops. He went back to sleep in a few minutes. At 2:45 am he was hysterically crying and calling for me. So, I went in, rocked him for a minute or two, calmed him down and he went back in the crib. Took forever, but finally went back to sleep. No problem (except of course I am wide awake)! At 6:00 am we had a repeat performance, but this time he just came to bed with us. Not all that comfortable, but we all slept a few more minutes before the day had to get started.

I'm hoping for a better day and I may need to sleep when he naps.


ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments: