Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I know I'm biased, but......

Several of our playgroup have now had baby #2...and they are all itty bitty. Because of that, it's hard to go to the park, etc. for them right now. Fortunately, one person has a great backyard, a fence and a ton of outdoor toys and she had us all over this afternoon.

They are in the "mine mine mine" stage and so you never know what might happen. They also all love to talk now and so they are hilarious when they jabber to each other.

Off we go to meet our friends. First, I had to wake Thomas up from his nap because he was sleeping so much (!), then he was so pleasant about it (!), then he peed in the potty (4th day after nap!), then he didn't complain about sunscreen (!), then we got there and he was one of only two who never whined or had any kind of tantrum.....

I know I'm biased, but still......a pretty great kid!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Well, as Granddaddy said, "She did have to tell us" However, I'm delighted that you did!!!!!! (how many were there?
It was another great blog! Thanks! We really enjoy them.