Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 2

Another great day at school. Thomas' teachers love him and he loves them. When I picked him up I ran into one of his teachers and she said he is funny and said something today that sounded like an old man (but she couldn't remember what)- I told her he was definitely 3 going on 43.

These days are lllllooooonnnnnngggg days for him. He didn't nap during naptime at school (shocking, I know!)  Last night we put him to bed at 7 and didn't hear from him again until 6:30 this morning. Today 15 of the 17 kids in his class napped.  Of course, Thomas was one of the 2 that did not.

Tonight we ate dinner early - at 5:30 so he has some play time before bath. As he got in his chair he said, "Mommy, I think I just want to get out of this chair, get in my bed and go to sleep."

So apparently if I had put him in full time school as an infant I wouldn't have had to write about sleep at all :)

2 comments:

The Phoenix said...

hello..I chanced upon ur blog by sheer luck...my blogspot is titled "What they forgot to tell us" too! Amazing how people think along the similar lines..your blog rocks btw..kids are funny!

Leah said...

I wholeheartedly agree - your blog rocks!!!