Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Funny Boy

I was going to post this last night, but instead decided to spend 30 minutes fighting Thomas to stay in his bed. After a very teary time out he finally gave it up. Needless to say, after that I wasn't feeling much like writing about his royal cuteness.

But today, all is well and Thomas told us he was going to follow the sleep rules for 10 days in a row. I don't know what will happen on day 11, but it might be bad :)

In addition to great fun at swim lessons with lots of jumping, kicking and going underwater Thomas has been in summer camp at his preschool.

On Tuesday Thomas' summer camp class made banana fritters. Apparently they were a hit....with almost everyone.

Thomas: Mommy, I love a banana and I love a fritter, but I hate a banana fritter.

Me (between snorts of laughter): Thomas, let's don't use the word hate. Let's say, "I don't care for."

Thomas: Mommy, I love a banana and I love a fritter, but I don't care for a banana fritter.

Good to know!

On Wednesday after getting dressed for camp he looked at me and said, "Mommy, do I look fantastic?"

Awesome.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Don't know what your answer was, but mine would have been, "Not only do you look fantastic, but you are fantastic!" How's that for spoiler - or self-esteem builder!

I think I might have to agree with him about the banana fritter - not too sure I would "care for" it either.