Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Going to be staying at home


Next week is my last week at work. I'm going to be staying home for a while. It will definitely be a change of pace, but I'm excited to be doing it. After our nanny debacles, I feel better about being the one who cares for Thomas! I'll also be keeping the other little girl from our nanny share for a few days a week. I'll earn a little bit of income, and Thomas will still have his playmate.

Thomas slept well last night. We put him to bed at 6:30. He made a lot of noise until he fell asleep at 6:45. He woke up at 5:50 this morning, but since we moved the clocks ahead, it was now 6:50. We'll see if it makes a difference for his naps and bedtime today. I'd love it if he would sleep until 6:30 or 6:45 every day, but I seriously doubt it's going to happen! We aren't complaining, though - he's sleeping around 11 hours every night and that's great for us :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea, you! I'm curious about the "nanny debacles", but excited for you to be staying home and taking care of the "little guy!"

And yea for creating a blog! I'm sure you thought of it before, but if you're like me, you're just too tired by the time you get home from work to write anything (ex: our own web site and blog pages)! Maybe you'll just inspire me to keep up with ours!

And good luck with DST. I hate it. I've never done well getting up in the dark ... and at 47 i'm not about to change, i'm thinking!

Love you all!