Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sleeping Adventure #625348594783

No.... it only feels like we've been talking about his sleep our whole lives! He was a much happier little boy after all his naps today and went down much easier tonight. He only made noises for about 20 minutes, and most of those weren't the screaming fits from the last two nights. Tom and I decided to sit on the porch and have a drink until Thomas went to sleep so that we didn't have to listen to it for so long. We took the monitor, turned off the volume and watched the lights - only checking in on the sound every few minutes. Much nicer than pacing the den. Thank goodness spring is coming soon and we may be able to do that more often. Even better, maybe the time between putting him down and going to sleep will get shorter.

I'm officially a working at home mom now. It's very weird and so great, though I have to say that having Tom home this week made me completely enjoy work again. I'm not ready to switch places though - I'm definitely staying home :-)

No comments: