Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

One more time

So everyone involved survived Tuesday. Thomas and Caroline did a little tag team routine that resulted in only about 5 minutes together, total for the day. On the up side, I pretty much only had one to worry about at a time. The hard part, was that there was no stop from about 9am until pickup at 4:30. They both napped, they both ate, they both had diaper changes, and we're on tap to do it again today. Thomas is having a good nap right now, and Caroline should be arriving in about a half hour. No telling what today may hold, I'm sort of assuming that they'll both need attention at exactly the same time. Tara tells me that they were both very patient with her when they were eating together last week. Thomas slept pretty well last night, seemed to be in a good mood at breakfast time, and has napped for over an hour and 40 minutes as of now, so ... maybe ... dare I hope ... it'll go OK. I go back to work tomorrow:( I think this time is going to make me miss being here even more. Oh well. Tara will be here with him (them), and that'll be good!

No comments: